Biomutant has received a new gameplay trailer today from developers Experiment 101 The release date has not been unveiled yet, and the trailer and gameplay showcase what the game is, how its mechanics work, and what’s going on with the player as they interact with the world.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world, Biomutant has you take control of a fuzzy martial artist with giant monsters everywhere. The game is set to release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and you can watch the new showcase below.
About The Game and Collectors’ Edition Information
Biomutanthas various gameplay mechanics that allow you to combat what the world has in store for you, and change your abilities to what you desire. Features include:
- A New Take on 3rd PERSON Combat: The martial arts style combat system allows you maximum freedom of movement and agility while mixing shooting, melee, and powers from your mutations.
- Evolve Your Gameplay: You’ll be able to recode your genetic structure to change the way you look and play.
- Next Level of Crafting: Mix and match parts to create your own unique single- or double-handed slash, crush and pierce melee weapons.
- Gear Up For Adventure: You have full freedom when equipping your character. Not only when it comes to choosing weapons you created, but also what type of gear you wear.
- Survive in a Vibrant Open World: You’ll create your own adventure as you journey explore the open world and what lies beneath its surface, by foot, mech, jet-ski, air-balloon, and more.
- An Unusual Story With An Unusual End: A plague is ruining the land and the Tree-of-Life is bleeding death from its roots. The Tribes stand divided, in need of someone strong enough to unite them or bring them all down…
In addition to these features, the developers have also announced the Atomic Edition for the game, which serves as a super big collector’s edition. You can see its display pictured below.
Priced at a staggering $399.99, the Atomic Edition of Biomutant has the following included:
- A High-Detail Diorama measuring 60cm/23″ long, 25cm/10″ width, 30cm/12″ height
- The Biomutant game
- T-Shirt in L/XL
- Oversized Mousepad 80cm/31″ x 35cm/14″
- Artwork on Fabric A1 size
- Premium Box
Biomutant is slated to release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (no store announced yet). The release date is still to be announced, but we’ll update when that becomes available. You can learn more about Biomutant at its website, here.
What did you think about the Biomutant trailer? Did you like the way the game looks? Do you want to get the Atomic Edition? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
If you like action RPGs and play them regularly, you might like our Genshin Impact Closed Beta’s first impressions, which you can read here.
[…] Biomutant Receives New Trailer […]