Crunchyroll’s in-house streetwear label Crunchyroll Loves, recently announced the launch of a Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card capsule collection, available exclusively at the Crunchyroll Store for a limited time. This mystical limited edition collection features a set of designs that capture the classic Clamp art of Cardcaptor Sakura, including one hoodie, one anorak, five crew sweatshirts, two T-shirts, a pink beret, and two enamel pin sets.
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Collection Details
Specific designs include:
- One striped shirt featuring the beautiful goldenrod yellow of Kero, who is embroidered onto the tee
- One soft pink crew neck sweatshirt featuring the dreamy art of “Cardcaptor Sakura” in white puff ink
- A dusty rose anorak embroidered with Sakura’s iconic wand and wings
- One mauve crew neck featuring the celestial beauty of the clow card designs
- One white cropped long sleeve featuring delicately embroidered sakura blossoms
Cardcaptor Sakura Synopsis:
Sakura had managed to capture all of the Clow Cards which could bring disaster to the world and turned them into her own Sakura Cards. Now it’s spring. With cherry trees in full blossom, Sakura is just entering middle school. Her beloved Syaoran has returned from Hong Kong, and Sakura was thrilled to be going to school with him again. But one night, something strange happens to her Cards… On top of that, strange things keep happening in Tomoeda. Guided by the Key she encountered in her dream, Sakura starts collecting Cards again. And then, a new girl transfers into her class…
Source: press release
Are you a fan of Cardcaptor Sakura? Are you interested in this new merch line? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.