Crunchyroll recently announced that its in-house streetwear brand Crunchyroll Loves, is launching pre-orders for the second part of the Jujutsu Kaisen streetwear collection, just in time for Halloween.
Jujutsu Kaisen Streetware Details
This second collection includes the following items:
- Five long sleeves including a classic white long sleeve featuring protagonist Yuji Itadori, a black long sleeve featuring special grade sorcerer Satoru Gojo, a white long sleeve featuring the confident first year student Nobara Kugisaki, a blue long sleeve featuring Yuji Itadori in his school uniform, and a beige long sleeve featuring Megumi Fushiguro, first year student and friend of Yuji and Nobara.
- One short sleeve t-shirt with mineral wash treatment featuring Satoru Gojo.
- Two crew sweatshirts featuring Yuji Itadori emblazoned with the quote “I don’t want to regret the way I’ve lived.” These weatshirts come in yellow and gray and black tie-dye.
- Two hoodies including a hoodie with gray and black tie-dye, six-eyes detail and a black hoodie with graphic embroidery.
- A yellow beanie with velcro patch and embroidered details
Fans of the series have until November 15th to pre-order the collection, which is available now only through the Crunchyroll Store. Jujutsu Kaisen is available to stream subtitled and dubbed now on Crunchyroll.
Source: Press release
Are you a Jujutsu Kaisen fan? Would you wear these clothes? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.