Great news, Disgaea fans! Disgaea 4 Complete+ is coming to PC. NIS America announced that will be coming to PC in Fall 2020! Some network features will not be available upon launch but will be implemented later as an update. However, what marks this announcement is the fact that it’s coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC. NIS America hasn’t stated when this “later update” will be coming, so we’d suggest hanging tight while those updates come by.
As it says on the tin, Disgaea 4 Complete+ is the definitive version of Disgaea 4. This version of the game comes packaged with all of the post-release content and features. The game is currently available on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Unfortunately, besides the Xbox Game Pass, there’s no word about whether or not this JRPG will make it to the Xbox platform. Remember to cast your vote for Valvatorez for Overlord.
Disgaea 4 Complete+ Coming to PC
For post-launch, there will be some online content. Including:
- Map Editor – Users can arrange terrain, characters, and objects to create their own original, unique maps. The ability to upload their maps and play other users’ creations will be available in early 2021.
- Pirates – Users can combine ship parts and arrange characters to create an original pirate ship and crew, then upload their pirates to fight other players. Additionally, uploaded pirates can also show up in the Item World to either attack or support the player that encounters them!
- Foreign and Defense Ministers – Users can appoint a “Foreign Minister” to appear in other players’ Dark Assemblies to sway the voting process and summon another user’s “Defense Minister” to help them in battle.
- Netherbattle Tournament – Users can upload their characters to four classes and challenge unique online stages by creating a battle party with other players’ characters.
- Everybody’s Netherworld Records – Players can upload their data to contribute to 12 stat categories that compile everybody’s total progress.
- Pirate Trial – Users can engage in trials with their Pirates and upload their results for ranking and receive rewards the following week.
- Ranking Battle – Users can engage in a themed battle and upload their score to the ranking boards. Ranking Points (RP) will be awarded according to the user’s ranking. RP can be exchanged for items at the Ranking Shop.
What do you think about Disgaea 4 Complete+ coming to PC? Do you have the game on Switch or PS4? What’s your favorite entry in the Disgaea series (ours is the second one!)? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. Do you need to keep up with the latest from NIS America? Why don’t you take a look at our Trails of Cold Steel III review?