Pixar, Wreck it Ralph, Frozen, Marvel – Disney Infinity‘s gotten them all. What’s left, you ask? Why, Star Wars, of course.
Your dream come true of playing with Star Wars toys on your screen or on your countertop aren’t so far away now that Disney Infinity 3.0‘s diving deep into George Lucas’s toy box.
The game’s trailer no doubt hits all of the notes you’ve come to love (or otherwise) about the franchise. You’ve got Yoda, you’ve got Tatootine, you’ve got John Williams’ swelling orchestral score – you’ve even got a hungry sand worm for crying out loud.
There’ll be three Star Wars-themed playlets total, including one based on the original trilogy, another set after Star Wars: Episode II, and an upcoming one based on Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Among the characters coming to Disney’s third toy-to-game entry are Mulan, Frozen‘s Olaf, Joy from Pixar’s upcoming Inside Out, and Age of Ultron‘s souped up Ironman.
All together, Disney Infinity 3.0 will be offering you:
• Three Star Wars Play Sets, one set in the timeline of Episodes I-III, the second set during the original trilogy, Episodes IV-VI, and the third this holiday season based on Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
• Additional Play Sets offering distinct gameplay and environments, including a Disney
• Pixar Play Set based on the upcoming film Inside Out, and a Marvel Play Set featuring Hulkbuster Iron Man, Ultron, and other Marvel characters
• A fully enhanced Toy Box with two new multiplayer Toy Box Expansion Games, Toy Box Speedway (kart racing) and Toy Box Takeover (action-adventure)
• More figures of fan-favorite characters from across The Walt Disney Company, like Mickey and Minnie, Sam Flynn and Quorra from Tron: Legacy, Mulan and Olaf, among many others
You can buy up Disney Infinity 3.0‘s galaxy of stuff this fall for Wii U, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, iOS, and Android.