Microïds released a special first teaser video on YouTube for Moto Racer 4 and revealed the game will be compatible with the PlayStation Virtual Reality headset.
The PlayStation Virtual Reality headset that can be purchased in October 2016 can be used to play Moto Racer 4 and take advantage of the VR features of the game. Things are not always fair in racing, especially in Moto Racer. Players have the ability to shove their opponents out of the way to give themselves an advantage.
The main features for Moto Racer 4 that have been previously announced are:
- Alternating high-speed/motocross courses
- Road-filled traffic
- Split-screen multi-player mode
- 2-10 player online multi-player mode
- 60 images per second
- Both vehicle and rider customization available
- Possibility of colliding with opponents (sometimes on purpose)
- 15 single and multi-player game modes to choose from
Moto Racer 4 is scheduled to be released on October 13, 2016 on PC, Mac, Xbox One and PS4. The game will be presented at E3 next week. Microïds and Artefacts Studio developed Moto Racer 4 with the supervision of Paul Cuisset (the original creator) and was created in none other than Unreal Engine 4.
Visit us again for the latest E3 news and predictions!
Via Anuman Press Release