Turtle Rock has announced that its first paid DLC for Evolve will be out by the end of March. The pack includes:
- Two Maps- Broken Hill Mine and Broken Hill Foundry. Both maps are free but Xbox One owners get them on March 31 while PlayStation 4 and PC players have to wait until April 30.
- The Behemoth- A new monster that can turn itself into a rolling bolder. It costs $14.99 but is free to those who received the Monster Expansion pack when they pre-ordered Evolve.
- Four new characters –
- Cyborg Assault character Torvald
- Slim the Medic
- Support character Sunny
- Trapper Crow and his pet Batray
- Observer Mode – A better way of streaming the game.
This DLC will become available on March 31. The four new characters cost $7.49 each and are included in Evolve‘s $24.99 season pass.
Via Evolve Game