Exorder, the tactical turn-based game from developers Solid9 Studio and publishers Fat Dog Games, has made its way onto Steam, getting a new trailer in the process. According to the developers, the games turn-based gameplay gives you time to think. Which unit should I buy? How do I counter the enemy’s minions?
Exorder is set to have a number of features, including:
- Immersive single-player campaign: 12 missions, 12 hours of gameplay;
- Inventive units: teleportation, creating illusions, exploding;
- Epic online multiplayer: instant duels with matchmaking and global leaderboard;
- Custom skirmishes up to 4 players, both online and offline; and
- Control the game as you wish: mouse and keyboard, controller or touchscreen.
- 12 fantasy missions in a single player campaign.
- Multiplayer skirmishes offline and online, casual or with global leaderboard.
- 10+ unit types with crazy skills
According to Fat Dog Games and Solid9 Studio, the single-player campaign consists of 12 missions linked by a fantasy-style story about three neighbouring countries and a game of the throne after the deceased king. This mode gets you acquainted with skills needed to successfully command a roster of Exorder‘s quirky units. The main goal of Exorder is to provide a solid entry in the underrepresented genre of turn-based tactics games that focus on fun and easy to pick up combat.
In Multiplayer Mode you can choose between online matchmaking and casual skirmish. Fight against randomly selected players of a similar skill level. Defeat your enemy to climb up global leaderboard. Or casually create a custom multiplayer game for up to 4 players, either offline or online. The game has been developed with a team of three (the entirety of Solid9 Studio) and we do our best to provide you – the player – with the best gaming experience possible. You can check out more on Exorder‘s Steam.
Source: Fat Dog Games Press Release.
Get real time updates about future posts directly on your device, subscribe now.