Humble Bundle has released a brand-new limited-time bundle to support those in need during the coronavirus. The proceeds of the now-out Humble Bundle Conquer COVID-19 Bundle will all go to one of four charities (more info below). These four charities all support the cause of fighting against coronavirus
Humble Bundle is known for doing exclusive bundles and packaging lots of games together at a very heavily discounted price. Such bundles can be a very easy way to collect games and other media. Sales happen fairly often for the site, too.
The Bundle’s Contents
The Humble Bundle Conquer COVID-19 Bundle comes with 45 games and 26 ebooks/audiobooks. The bundle’s total value, if purchased separately, would total to over $1,000. However, the bundle is available at a special $30 price if you go to the bundle and purchase from there.
The 45 games included the Humble Bundle Conquer COVID-19 bundle is as follows (developers in parentheses):
- Into the Breach (Subset Games)
- Undertale (Toby Fox)
- Hollow Knight (Team Cherry)
- Wizard of Legend (Contingent99)
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (Landfall)
- The Witness (Thekla, Inc.)
- Superhot (SUPERHOT Team)
- Tilt Brush (Google)
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Traveller’s Tales and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
- Killing Floor 2 (Tripwire Interactive)
- Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered (Quantic Dream and Aspyr)
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition (Vigil Games and THQ Nordic)
- Darksiders Warmastered Edition (Vigil Games and THQ Nordic)
- Sniper Elite 3 (Rebellion)
- This Is The Police (Weappy Studio and THQ Nordic)
- The Jackbox Party Pack 2 (Jackbox Games, Inc.)
- Stick Fight: The Game (Landfall West and Landfall)
- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons (Starbreeze Studios and 505 Games)
- Party Hard (Pinokl Games and tinyBuild)
- Worms Revolution (Team17 Digital Ltd.)
- Europa Universalis IV (Paradox Interactive)
- Tropico 4 (Haemimont Games and Kalypso Media Digital)
- GNOG (KO_OP and Double Fine Productions)
- Broken Age (Double Fine Productions)
- Brütal Legend (Double Fine)
- Psychonauts (Double Fine Productions)
- Double Fine Adventure (2 Player Productions and Double Fine Productions)
- PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 (BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.)
- Pikuniku (Arnaud De Bock, Rémi Forcadell, Alan Zucconi, Calum Bowen and Devolver Digital)
- World of Goo (2D BOY)
- Super Hexagon (Terry Cavanagh)
- VVVVVV (Terry Cavanagh)
- Hacknet (Team Fractal Alligator and Fellow Traveler)
- A Mortician’s Tale (Laundry Bear Games)
- A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build (Alan Hazelden, Benjamin Davis, and Draknek)
- Magicka (Arrowhead Game Studios and Paradox Interactive)
- Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville (Northway Games and Sarah Northway)
- Agents of Mayhem (Deep Silver Volition and Deep Silver)
- DUCATI – 90th Anniversary (Milestone S.r.I)
- Speed Brawl (Double Stallion Games)
- HIVESWAP: Act 1 (What Pumpkin Games, Inc. and Fellow Traveller)
- Alien Spidy (Enigma SP and Kalypso Media Digital)
- Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones (Carbon and Curve Digital)
- LostWinds (Frontier Development)
- ZomboTron (Ant.Karlov and Armor Games Studios)
eBooks/audiobooks included are as follows:
- Starfinder: Pact Worlds Campaign Setting (PAIZO)
- The Art of Captivating Conversation How to Be Confident, Charismatic, and Likable in Any Situation (Patrick King)
- Locke & Key Vol. 1: Welcome to Lovecraft (Joe Hill)
- Journeys Through Time and Space (Greg Bear, H.G. Wells and Mark Twain)
- Coping Skills (Faith G. Harper)
- The Mood Elevator (Larry Senn)
- The Mood Elevator (Audiobook version) (Larry Senn)
- Prisoners of Our Thoughts (Alex Pattakos and Elaine Dundon)
- Prisoners of Our Thoughts (Audiobook version) (Alex Pattakos and Elaine Dundon)
- FAIRY TAIL: Happy’s Adventure, Volume 1 (Kodansha Comics)
- Army of Darkness One-Shot Humble Bundle Exclusive (Scott Duvall, Edu Menna and Jordan Michael Jonson)
- Red Sonja: Petitioning the Queen (Mark Russell, Bryce Ingman, and Craig Rousseau)
- The Boys Vol. 1: The Name of the Game (Garth Ennis)
- Oblivion Song Vol.1 (Robert Kirkman, Annalisa Leoni and Lorenzo De Felici)
- Saga Vol. 1 (Brian K. Vaughan, Fiona Staples)
- Spawn Origins Vol. 1 (Todd McFarlane)
- Undiscovered Country Issue 1 (Scott Snyder, Charles Soule, Danielle Orlandini and Giuseppe Camuncoli)
- Criminal Vol. 1 (Ed Brubaker)
- Nowhere Men Vol. 1 (Eric Stephenson, Nate Bellegarde and Jordie Bellaire)
- Mindfulness for Kids (Carole P. Roman and J. Robin Albertson-Wren)
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, 2nd Edition (Al Sweigart)
- Lumberjanes: The Infernal Compass (Lilah Sturges and Polterink)
- Crosswords of Wisdom Vol. 1 (Mike Selinker and Gaby Weilding)
- Crosswords of Wisdom Vol. 2 (Mike Selinker and Gaby Weilding)
- Animal Kind (Emma Lock)
- Music Maker EDM Edition + $10 voucher code for in-app purchases (MAGIX Software GmbH)
Any and all proceeds of purchasing this bundle go to four organizations that all look to make the COVID-19 situation better. Those four organizations are Direct Relief, Doctors Without Borders, Partners in Health, and the International Rescue Committee.
Direct Relief is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that’s become one of the world’s largest medical relief providers. Direct Relief works in all 50 states and 70 countries and establishes partnerships with local organizations to provide healthcare where people wouldn’t get it otherwise.
Doctors Without Borders is an international, independent medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by various large-scale incidents. These incidents include epidemics, armed conflict, natural and man-made disasters, and exclusion from health care.
Partners In Health is a nonprofit organization striving to make health care a human right for all people, starting with those who need it most. With the way the world is currently with coronavirus, the belief of everyone being entitled to health care is a very valid one.
The International Rescue Committee is a group that responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises. Helping people that have had lives ruined by these disasters, the IRC looks to help them regain control of their future. Society’s growing and complex needs mandate a transformation in better aid, a challenge the IRC has taken.
To purchase this bundle and donate to these charities, click here. The bundle will only be available until April 6th, so time is ticking.
What do you think of the Humble Bundle COVID-19 bundle? Do you plan to purchase the bundle? Are you planning to donate? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
If you liked our coverage here, be sure to read our coverage on PlayStation’s network speeds being slowed here.
NOTICE: This article contains an affiliate link to the bundle, provided by Humble Bundle.