Kalypso Media have announced that Daedalic Entertainment’s turn-based tactical RPG, Blackguards, will be coming to PS4 and Xbox One. The game will be packaged as the Blackguards Definitive Edition.
The new definitive edition will include the “Untold Legends DLC”, that comes with new weapons, battle maps, music and quests with hopes to keep players hooked for longer.
Here is the list of all the key features available within Blackguards Definitive Edition:
- Strategically demanding – More than 180 unique Battle Maps keep your tactical skills sharp with new challenges. With 40 special skills and over 90 spells, you decide how to dominate the battlefield.
- Turn-based strategy meets RPG – A complex combat system facilitates tactical and immersive battles with interactive objects and traps.
- Questionable companions – Criminals, murderers and addicts will accompany you on your quest. But don’t worry – you’ll fit right in with the seven playable and customizable characters.
- An epic story – Murder and treachery are a fact of life in the world of Blackguards. Your decisions have far-reaching consequences both for your group of ‘heroes’ and the fate of the entire world.
- More than 60 hours play time – Countless main and side quests provide variety and ensure there’s never a dull moment.
- Exotic locations – Discover the most remote corners of Aventuria and become enchanted by the idyllic, hand-drawn scenery.
- Exclusive content – The Definitive Edition includes the “Untold Legends” DLC which sheds light on the dark past of a Blackguards character and also comes with new weapons, battle maps, quests and music.
Blackguards Definitive Edition is scheduled for release later on this year.