Premium gaming accessory company, NACON, creators of the RIG audio brand, announces its first dual wireless RIG 600 PRO Series which is scheduled for release on September 18. According to NACON, “The 600 PRO is designed to meet the diverse connection needs of gamers, boasting multiplatform dual wireless technology paired with signature RIG acoustics and comfort…”. The RIG 600 PRO will feature low-latency 2.4GHz wireless and Bluetooth is compatible with PlayStation family, Xbox family, Nintendo Switch, PC and Mobile.
The 600 PRO also utilizes a chat-optimized microphone that discreetly folds into the earcup when not in use. The integrated flip-to-mute function further enhances versatility, allowing gamers to take calls and communicate with their squad seamlessly, the headsets weigh at an estimated 240 grams (8.5 oz) and features snap-to-fit earcups trimmed in breathable fabric paired with a cushioned headband.
“Almost 50% of gamers worldwide play on multiple platforms, and this trend shows no signs of slowing down. Inspired by this, we set out to deliver a product that can be the core for all their game audio needs,” said NACON Head of Development for RIG, Jack Reynolds. “The 600 PRO delivers exceptional performance and versatility while providing gamers with unparalleled value.”
The headset will be available in two models, the 600 PRO HS designed for PlayStation and the RIG 600 PRO HX which is officially licensed for Xbox and includes Dolby Atmos for Headphones. Gamers can experience three-dimensional precision audio by simply connecting the USB-C wireless adapter to the Xbox console or PC.
The RIG 600 headsets’ Bluetooth connectivity unlocks access to the 600 PRO Navigator app on iOS and Android devices. Players can pair their RIG 600 PRO with a mobile device for advanced customization, select equalizer presets or customize their sound, adjust mic sensitivity, monitoring levels and test headset functionality.
The RIG 600 PRO will be available on 18 September 2023 for a suggested retail price of $99.99. See the list below for US retail availability and all of the headsets features. Walmart will exclusively stock the 600 PRO Camo Editions in Urban and Artic Camo.
600 PRO HX BLACKWalmart
600 PRO HX URBAN CAMO
600 PRO HS ARTIC CAMO
600 PRO HX BLACK
600 PRO HS BLACKBestBuy
600 PRO HX BLACK
RIG 600 PRO features:
- Dual-mode wireless with 2.4GHz USB-C adapter and Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity.
- High-quality game audio from bass-boosted 40mm high-sensitivity drivers.
- Tuned chamber acoustics for balanced audio.
- Mic discretely folds into the earcup when on the go.
- All-day comfort via light weight ear cups wrapped in breathable fabric.
- Virtually unbreakable and plush-cushioned headband.
- 600 PRO Navigator app available for advanced customization.
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch, Steam Deck, and mobile devices.
- Up to 24-hour Bluetooth battery life.
- Up to 18-hour 2.4GHz battery life.
- Recharge via USB-C port (cable included).