NBA2K22, the next version of the best-selling basketball game, is coming out on September 10th. In anticipation, 2K has dropped their latest Courtside Report. The newest version of 2K boasts a wide-range of new and improved features. This is will satisfy players both new and old.
Among these new and improved features, there are quite a few of particular note:
- Gameplay and on-court movements will give players more control on how they improve their offensive moves and combos, as well as how they counter those moves.
- Seasons will allow players to extend play-time and player’s basketball ambitions long after the initial release of the game’s launch. This means additional content, rewards, and ways to play.
- MyTEAM gives players the opportunity to create their “dream team”. In addition, it will provide new challenges, rewards, and events to make every season a distinctive experience.
- New City will be revamped to include more interactivity.
- All-New Neighborhood location on the decks of a cruise ship. This will be available to Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC players.
- MyCareer will integrate with New City to create a groundbreaking narrative experience on Playstation 5 and Xbox Series XS Console.
- MyNBA and MyWNBA lets players create a winning franchise by managing the staffing, as well as the hooping. This is available to Playstation 5 and Xbox Series XS players.
These exciting announcements are the first of many. 2K has deep dives coming in August and September to broadcast more features in the NBA2K22. If you’re interested in following the development of the newest NBA 2K, you can follow them on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook. You can pre-order the game here.