Decision: Red Daze from Nordcurrent and FlyAnvil is releasing a new trailer for the title that is coming to Steam in 2022. Decision: Red Daze will be the newest entry in the Decision Franchise. This series began as a Flash based game in 2012, and now a decade later their newest title will be getting a PC release. Here is some gameplay of the upcoming title,
Decision: Red Daze is an isometric action RPG, that lets you explore the in the bleach Dust Bowl. This Dust Bowl is covered in the Red Daze which is a terrible disease. You use to be a militiaman, and now you’re just one of the survivors clinging to life in this horrible wasteland.
Here are some of the key features from this upcoming title,
- Experience a unique blend of action roleplay, survival, and tower defense mechanics that will keep you at the edge of your seat
- Explore a huge map in search of new allies and valuable resources: anyone you find out there is a potential hero!
- Adapt to an alive, dangerous world with a day-and-night cycle that affects the gameplay experience profoundly
- Capture new settlements and upgrade them to host more survivors
- Build defenses to keep your settlements safe from the endless waves of enemies
- Find potential heroes with their own specialized classes and talents to recruit, so they can join you every time you go outside to explore
- Try a wide selection of brutal weapons to mow down your enemies
- Craft new equipment and gear to better equip your survivors
Sounds like an interesting concept for this upcoming game, who is going to give it a chance?
[…] Source link […]