Activision have announced that the final pack of DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be titled “Apocalypse” and will be made available from August 27th on Xbox Live. Of course, the DLC will eventually makes its way to both PSN and PC platforms although no release date was announced.
If you purchased the season pack then you will not need to pay anything extra for the DLC pack, if you didn’t it will set you back 1200 Microsoft points.
Here is the low down on what you are getting with the “Apocalypse” DLC pack:
- Four new multiplayer maps (Pod, Frost, Takeoff and Dig)
- One new zombie campaign (Origins)
- Pod is a derelict Taiwanese modernist compound
- Frost is a snowy European villa
- Takeoff is a close-quarters focused remote launch site located on an island
- Dig is an adaptation of World at War’s Afghanistan-set map Courtyard
- Origins will explore the undead’s origins and also include a 1000 foot tall robot
Will you be picking the DLC pack up when it is released?