Starbreeze has successfully launched their 31st DLC bundle for PayDay 2, titled Wolf Pack. The DLC is $6.99 via Steam and other digital distribution channels. However, the DLC is free to owners of PayDay: The Heist, as a show of appreciation for veteran players and longtime followers of the franchise.
The new PayDay 2 DLC includes:
- Two classic PayDay heists: The Counterfeit and Undercover,
- A special, secondary grenade launcher called the China Puff,
- Wolf’s favorite melee weapon, a nailgun called the Pounder,
- 4 new masks, patterns, and materials all inspired by Wolf,
- Two 2016 renditions of the classics ‘Home Invasion’ and ‘Three Way Deal’,
- And an assortment of 10 new achievements, which will also see the return of some of the achievements from the original heists as well.
Global Brand Director of Starbreeze Studios, Almir Listo, is especially excited about the classic heists making a comeback, saying: “It’s very nostalgic seeing these two heists again that are originally from the first game. We’ve reworked them to fit the PAYDAY 2 style of gameplay and believe the community are going to enjoy playing them. Giving the DLC away for free to our veteran players who purchased the Wolf Pack in the first game felt like the natural thing to do for us. We look forward to seeing how the community react to these heists.”
Source: Starbreeze Press Release
Trailer via Overkill Software, YouTube