You’ve read the title and subtitle correctly, you can sign up to the closed beta for Phantasy Star Online 2. In case you didn’t know, Microsoft and Sega announced the signup today. To apply, you need to install the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console or Windows 10 device.
From there, select “Insider Content” from the main dashboard, then “Phantasy Star Online 2” under “Games,” and then “Join” to register for early sign-up. Keep in mind, only players from USA and Canada are subject to apply. And yes, you can also participate in the Beta from Windows 10 on PC.
While the closed beta is exclusive to Xbox One, Windows 10 users can also register for early sign-up. The closed beta start date and other information will be disclosed at a later date.
How to Get Your Phantasy Star Online 2 Closed Beta Sign Up
According to our pals at Xbox Wire, the Phantasy Star 2 Closed Beta test is only available to players in the United States and Canada. You can register for early sign-up on Windows 10, but the Closed Beta is exclusive to Xbox One.
If you haven’t yet, make sure to install the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One or Windows 10 device!
- Navigate to the Store tab on your Xbox One console, or the Microsoft Store app on your Windows 10 device.
- Select Search and look for “Xbox Insider Hub.”
- Select the Xbox Insider Hub and choose “get” or “install.”
Once the app is installed, make sure to register for early sign-up for the game!
- Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One or Windows 10 device.
- From the main dashboard, select Insider Content.
- Under “Games,” select “Phantasy Star Online 2.”
- Select “Join” to register for early sign-up.
When the PSO2 Closed Beta begins, you’ll be notified via Xbox Live message! For additional details and updates leading up to the start of the closed beta, follow @XboxInsider on Twitter.
Are you going to participate in the Phantasy Star Online 2 Closed Beta? What are your thoughts on the game so far? Do you have an Xbox One or a PC to play the game on? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.