It’s been quite a few weeks now that both Call of Duty: Black ops II and FIFA 13 haven’t taken either of the top two spots in the UK All Formats chart, being defeated by exclusives and new titles which come and go week by week.
This doesn’t mean that they aren’t selling well however, both titles have retained a position in the top four for many, many months now. They simply just aren’t selling enough to keep up with the demand for new titles as we enter this kind of “Limbo-Stage” of next-generation console news mixed with current-generation game releases.
The top ten titles are as follows, alongside their position from last week;
- Crysis 3 (New Entry)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (New Entry)
- FIFA 13 (No Change)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (No Change)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (Previously 1st)
- Dead Space 3 (Previously 2nd)
- Far Cry 3 (Previously 5th)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Previously 7th)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Previously 6th)
- Hitman: Absolution (Previously 11th)
[Source: Gfk Chart-Track via Eurogamer]