Fatbot Games, after having great success with Vaporum: Lockdown on Mac, PC and Linux, have decided to release their title on the Nintendo Switch. Here’s the announcement trailer for the upcoming dungeon crawler.
This is what to expect from the upcoming title.
- Explore an old-school grid-based dungeon crawler with modern audiovisuals and controls.
- Forge yourself in battle with first-person combat against deadly foes with varied abilities and behaviors.
- Improved accessibility thanks to the stop-time mode and , allowing players of all abilities to better engage in combat with their own style and pace.
- Experience an intriguing tale, following a fully voiced female protagonist.
- Featuring a unique gadget-based RPG system with tons of customization, loads of loot, and mind-bending puzzles and hazards that will keep you plugged into this portable steampunk adventure.
- Localized in 8 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Japanese, and Chinese.
Vaporum: Lockdown is set in a steampunk world and is a dungeon crawler that takes from the classics like Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder. This release is a prequel to their first game Vaporum and has improved upon all that was great with that title.
For more news on upcoming Fatbot Games releases follow them on Twitter.