Gaming audio brand, EPOS, known for the popular GSP 600 Series has released a new gaming headset – the H6PRO. This new headset hopes to offer the best accuracy, control, and reliability to the gaming audio experience. This new headset will come in two varieties.
This headset comes built with passive noise reduction. Additionally, there are a variety of color options: Sebring black, racing green, and ghost white. This headset comes packed with many features including:
- Closed acoustic headset design, the Closed has closed-back ear cups to eliminate distracting noise
- Detachable lift-to-mute microphone, all you have to do to mute your microphone is raise the microphone
- Compatibility with all major platforms, this includes PC, Mac, Ps4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- Upgrading your audio on PC, the headset has natural binaural headphone surround sound through EPOS Gaming Suite when paired with the GSX 300 External sound card
This headset creates an immersive, open, and expansive sound-stage. Because it’s noise reduction is lower, it provides a natural audio experience, without the listening fatigue of noise reduction. This one boasts a few features special to it:
- Same enhanced comfort, detachable lift-to-mute, and platform compatibility of the H6PRO
- Open Acoustic Headset Design, which makes it great for gaming in quiet environments
- Speak naturally, listen naturally, the open design lets gamers hear their own voice with no side tone monitoring
Both headsets are available now at eposaudio.com/gaming and from select retailers.