It has been a while since I fell in love with a game so much. To think that an indie team has done such a commendable job, especially from an artistic point of view, is really crazy. The guys at Tarsier Studios have every reason to be proud of their work. Are you playing the game now and need help? If you want to know where to find all 12 hidden hats and the 18 ghost children in Little Nightmares 2, you are in the right place. Here is my complete Little Nightmares 2 hats and ghost children guide.
As I said at the beginning, there are 12 hats in Little Nightmares 2. When you find a hat, you can add it to your inventory. You can also change it at any time from the pause menu. Take note that hats are mostly used as an aesthetic object. However, when you have collected all of the hats, you will receive a trophy. Hats also help you to get some trophies and objectives that require you to perform specific actions.
- Nome Hat: This is the well-known pointed hat from the very first Little Nightmares. To get it you will have to purchase the Nome’s Attic DLC.
- Mokujin Hat: This is the hat that transforms Mono into the celebrated Tekken fighter. You can purchase it as an extra DLC.
- Paper Bag: Already equipped by the player at the start of the game.
- Coonskin Cap: In the Hunter’s home, after the kitchen, go out into the hall and turn left. This hat is located in the center of the entrance.
- Yellow Rain Hat: After leaving the house with Six, you will see a stack of cages on your way. Climb on them and jump several times on the hanging one until it comes off.
- Soccer Ball Hat: This hat is in the schoolyard where the games are. Look in the dumpster near the building door.
- Tin Can Hat: In the library at the bookcase when you need to move the ladder, move it to the middle shelf. After this, you need to go up and look left to find the hat.
- Stuffed Bear Hat: This hat is in the room with the Maileg animals toys right after the one with the X-rays. Climb on the cabinet at the far right to find it at the top.
- Mummy Hat: Right after your first meeting with the Doctor, you’ll need to get a key on the left cabinet in the morgue. Open the bottom drawer between the two bodies on the left and the bloody table on the right to find it.
- Police Hat: This hat is in the post office in the room full of letters. Go down the vent and switch between the letters on the left.
- Flat Cap: In the toy store, move the cart on the right to the cabinet on the left to get on it. Then look to the left of the shelf above the packages to find the hat.
- The Thin Man’s Hat: Beat the game to unlock it.
Ghosts are dark presences, represented as shadows of those who are no longer there. They are usually found in particular rooms or on the edge of each zone. To make them appear, you have to get close to them. Usually, you can find them next to toys that they have never been able to reach. Take note that by absorbing them, you will unlock various trophies in Little Nightmares 2.
- Ghost 1: This ghost is near the beginning of the chapter, after jumping off the broken bridge. Do not climb up but go to the dark path on the right to the cave with the ghost.
- Ghost 2: After getting off the log and right before the traps, go back and enter the cave.
- Ghost 3: This ghost is in the bathroom as soon as you exit the back of the house. Get Six to help you open the door.
- Ghost 4: On the beach near the TV, after crossing the water on the door.
- Ghost 1: After getting Six up with the TV, go to where she went up.
- Ghost 2: In the school playground, in the upper left corner.
- Ghost 3: Just before entering the classroom, after using the chair to get through the closed door, open the third locker from the left.
- Ghost 4: This ghost is in the area with the grand staircase. Climb up and go left.
- Ghost 5: In the hallway before the kitchen when you have to move the trolley with the dishes, open the cold room behind the cart to find the ghost.
- Ghost 6: On your way past the school, after using a dumpster to go up, look in the small alley between the two houses. You will find it near a paper boat.
- Ghost 1: In the room next to the one where you find the torch, look at the back between the beds.
- Ghost 2: This ghost is in the room on the second floor that you will open with the key found inside the plush. Once you reach the corridor, go north.
- Ghost 3: Exit the cell and go north and then right to go through the bars. Then immediately take a left to find a room with the ghost.
- Ghost 4: At the showers, turn on the light with the lever, and move the box north to the left wall. You will find a passage to the ghost.
- Ghost 1: Open the window with Six and you’ll find yourself in an alley. Go north and go down the manhole to find it.
- Ghost 2: After using the small elevator to climb to the top, go left and move the box to find a passage to the ghost.
- Ghost 3: This ghost is in the rainy outdoor area with the labyrinthine wood frame on the right. Climb into the crates behind the structure and then into the small window to reach it.
- Ghost 4: After sliding the wire with the crutch, exit the window behind you. Go north to enter a new window with the ghost.
- N/A: There are no ghosts in this chapter.
Was my Little Nightmares 2 hats and ghost children guide useful? Let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments. Here is my full Little Nightmares 2 review!