CD Projekt Red’s incredible adventure game – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, has become popular among the players incredibly. If you have still not joined the bandwagon, we suggest you do it already. The game has lots to offer, including a card game called Gwent. There are several US gambling sites offering tempting online casinos, including The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, for amazing gambling experiences.
This game features 2 mighty armies struggling to win against each other in a tense battle. The gamers will be the head of the army while the cards act as their forces. During the base game, you will find a total of four decks, each showcasing different abilities. Furthermore, another faction gets added to the collection as the game expands. With added features like various factions, progressive trees, in-games, and much more, the game is well developed to offer punters a power-packed action. There is more to know about this game. So keep reading our guide to The Witcher 3- Wild Hunt to know all about this Gwent game.
Getting Started with your Deck
- The deck must contain at least 22 Unit cards. The strength of the cards is not an issue. Just make sure to maintain the number.
- The beginner deck may be weak. You will have to collect more decks to become stronger enough to take down the opponents.
- The cards come with their multiples. Players can choose all of them and create a strong bonding ability. This, in turn, ensures you earn each round with more points.
Know the different Factions and their Abilities in the Game
As mentioned above, you receive 4 factions in the base game, each with their own ability. These include:
- Monster Gwent: After each game round, this faction has the ability to keep the random cards out.
- Nilfgaardian Empire Gwent: If you reach a draw, this card will help you win that particular round.
- Scoia’tael Gwent: This card helps players decide who will be playing first.
- Northern Realms Gwent: If you win in the presence of this card, you receive another card as a reward.
There is another card that gets added during the Blood and Wine expansion.
These are the important factions of the game which you must keep an eye on.
Other Gaming Tips
While the game expects you to maintain at least 22 cards, there is no need to go beyond this number as well. You can have the best of the card combo with 22 cards itself. Just make sure you have the best of the cards to form the combos.
Try buying new cards whenever you can. Furthermore, you can begin your game with the Northern Realm since it’s the easiest of the gaming decks. This way, you can ease in your way through the game and not be overwhelmed at the beginning itself.
This article contains sponsored links.