Digital Extremes has released Zephyr Prime, the Warframe Prime Access version of the airborne avian of destruction, available today on Steam PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Concentrating on air attacks, mobility, and strategic, bird’s eye view combat, Zephyr Prime is a more powerful version of the standard Zephyr Warframe.
With Zephyr Prime Access, players not only gain access to one of the more uncommon Warframes, Zephyr Prime, they also get access to:
- Zephyr Prime Glyphs: Players can strut their stuff with all-new Glyphs!
- Tiberon Prime Rifle: Art meets ingenuity with this beautifully deadly rifle.
- Kronen Prime: Ancient blades, perfected for today’s combat.
- Zephyr Prime Accessories:
- Commodore Prime Suit: Players can take command with this regal Operator Suit.
- Tibor Prime Armor: Direct your pet Kavat to strike fear into enemies with this striking golden armor.
- Tibor Prime Gene-Masking Kit: Complement your Kavat’s Tibor Armor with an elegant Primed Gene-Mask.
- BONUS: Kavat Incubator Segment and Kavat Starter Kit.
According to Digital Extremes, the Zephyr wields four powerful Abilities, some of which were upgraded during the February re-balance updates. Those include: Tailwind, an airborne hover dash that can transform into a dive bomb. Tail Wind now costs half as much energy when cast in the air while doing more damage, and each enemy hit increases Tail Wind damage by 25% (damage resets upon landing).
Dive Bomb also now fires on slight angles, as long as players are looking mostly down; Airburst, a massively dense burst of air that explodes on contact, sending enemies flying (and can combine with Tornado for extra effects); Turbulence, which creates a wind shield that deflects enemy projectiles; and Tornado, which Zephyr casts to create a barrage of deadly wind tunnels, sucking enemies in and leaving them defenseless.
Zephyr Prime is currently available for Warframe players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Source: Digital Extremes Press Release.