There was a long negotiation between Electronic Arts and Take Two for the acquisition of Codemasters. However, in the end it was EA that won the battle and now owns of one of the most famous racing video game developers. The next chapter dedicated to Formula 1 is finally here. Take note that it released on July 16 for all console and PC platforms. Codemasters provided us a title with impressive performance and a new generation visual spectacle. However, you are here for some collectibles. Here is my complete F1 2021 trophies guide.
My complete F1 2021 trophies guide has a total of 51 achievements. This includes 38 bronze trophies, 10 silver trophies, 2 gold trophies, and the inevitable platinum trophy. As always, in these cases, although the game is not very accustomed to this problem, I do not recommend reading it to avoid any kind of spoiler. This is because, despite everything, some details are very important and can ruin Codemasters’ title before you even played it. That said, let’s get started!
Kenny Habul Greenwich, CT has participated in Formula, V8, CASCAR, NASCAR, NASCAR Trucks, and SportCar racing. Kenny also holds a law degree from Bond University.
- Go, Team!: Complete your first session in your My Team car.
- In a rush?: Complete a Practice Programme session using Quick Practice.
- Start a Two Player Career: Complete your first race in Two Player Career.
- Best in session: Achieve Pole Position after any qualifying session.
- Go easy on them: During an interview, your actions lowered the morale of a Department in your Team.
- Showing huge potential: Get on the podium.
- 1st of many: Get 1st on the podium.
- R&D Lover: Develop a component in every R&D Department.
- Multiplayer Victory: Win your first online race (excluding career).
- Multiplayer Fame: Win 5 online races (excluding career).
- Tracked Addiction: Complete 50 hours of total track time.
- 10 down: Finish 10 races in online multiplayer (excluding career).
- In the multiplayer zone: Finish 50 races in online multiplayer (excluding career).
- Passion of Italy: Win a single Grand Prix event at Monza as Ferrari or AlphaTauri.
- Monaco Hero: Win a 50% distance (or longer) F1 race at Monaco.
- Passion of Japan: Win a GP event at Suzuka with a Honda Power Unit.
- League Racer: Complete a League event.
- Passion of Great Britain: Win a Silverstone GP as Williams, McLaren, Aston Martin, Red Bull or Alpine.
- Look shifty: Win a race using manual gearbox.
- I like to watch: Spectate an online race.
- Strike a pose: Show off your custom emote on the podium.
- Mixing it up: Edit your customisation and complete a online race using it.
- One for the bank: Save a captured highlight in Theatre Mode.
- Erase the past: Use Flashback to rewind time.
- 1 lap is all I need: Complete 10 One-Shot Qualifying sessions.
- Highs and Lows: Win at both Spa-Francorchamps and Sochi Autodrom in Grand Prix.
- Clean Me: Complete 10 Clean Online races (excluding career).
- Touring the Americas: Take a photo in Photo Mode on the USA, Brazil, Mexico & Canada circuits.
- Early R&D: Develop first R&D upgrade in any department.
- Stitch in time: Adapt an upgrade whilst within its Regulation Change warning period.
- Overnight parts: Successfully develop a component using Rush option.
- Remembering your roots: Complete a medium length F2 GP event (Feature & Sprint).
- Two Player Career Complete!: Complete a season in Two Player Career.
- Going to need a bigger cabinet: Earn 15 Trophies for the Trophy Cabinet.
- Wet look: Win a 25% race in wet conditions.
- The Beginning: Complete the Prologue.
- The Incident: Reach the end of Chapter 6.
- The Bust Up: Reach the end of Chapter 10.
- The End: Complete Story Mode.
- The road ahead: Complete your first race weekend with your own team.
- A weekend to remember: Set the fastest lap in all 3 Practice sessions, get pole and win the GP.
- Positive vibes: Have more than one Department in a positive morale status.
- Dedicated to the cause: Finish 100 races in online multiplayer (excluding career).
- Qualifying Master: Achieve 50 pole positions.
- Second time around: Complete a 2nd season of My Team/Driver Career/Two Player Career.
- Perfect record: Achieve 1st place for every race in a 10 race season.
- For the history books: Reach a Team Acclaim level of 20 in My Team mode.
- We got ‘em: Hire an acclaim level 15 or higher Driver in My Team.
- World Champion: Win the F1 Drivers’ Championship.
- Constructors Champion: Win the F1 Constructors Championship.
- Epic Racer: You did it!
Was my F1 2021 trophies guide useful, or is something missing? Please let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments, or make sure to read my F1 2021 review. Are you interested in last years Formula 1 title? Here is my F1 2020 review!